We’ve got a position available for sales & community coordinator in Goondiwindi to provide the ongoing customer service for our radio and digital clients in the region and assist new customers with radio advertising and digital marketing with our sister company, Rebel Digital.
The successful applicant would need to;
- Discuss advertising with Goondiwindi businesses to promote how to use radio to create business success
- Assist local businesses using radio and digital advertising to bring in more customers
- Support our existing clients with radio copy changes
- Be community aware and involved with community organisations
- Support our We are Goondiwindi Facebook page
The position is available as part-time or full time, but requires a minimum of 18 hour per week. We are looking for a mature person to work with local business people. A background in business, sales or similar or the media would be ideal, but not essential. The successful applicant should;
- Be computer literate
- Understand how with CRM systems work (We use Hubspot)
- Be familiar with the Google suite of products including GMail and Google Drive
- Confident and outgoing
- Have loads of personality
- Love working with people
- Be committed to business success in Goondiwindi
Training will be provided online and in-person for the successful applicant.
If you are interested in applying, please fill in your details below, tell us a little about yourself and upload your resume.
Applications close 20th September 2020