Competition T’s and C’s
Rebel Radio Network General Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules
- These Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules apply to all promotions run by Rebel FM and/or Breeze FM (being The Rebel Radio Network) will conduct the promotion. The Rebel Radio Network (TRRN) reserves the right to add and/or delete participating stations at any time.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules. TRRN reserves the right to exclude any person from the contest on the grounds of criminal record, or for medical reasons.
- Prizewinner(s) will be determined by random draw (unless otherwise specified). Prize-winner(s) will be notified by Rebel FM and/or Breeze FM by phone and or mail including electronic mail service.
- The prize(s) are not redeemable for cash or transferable. Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize(s). No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on another person’s behalf.
- Only one entry per address is acceptable. Competitions are open to permanent Australian residents only.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- When the prize includes international travel, where the winner is under 18 years of age they MUST be accompanied by a parent or guardian aged 18 or over.
- When the prize includes alcohol, lottery or other gaming competition the winner must be 18 years of age or over and provide suitable identification (passport or driver’s license) to verify their age before the prize is awarded.
- Where the prize includes international travel, the winner MUST have a valid passport and relevant Visas and valid for the travel period.
- Any changes to travel dates or additional accommodation outside the travel period specified in the prize details, made by the winner, which incur additional costs, are to be paid by the prize winner.
- Incidental costs, such as but not limited to, passport costs, travel insurance, departure taxes, airport transfers and all other personal expenditures will be at the winner’s expense.
- Employees of TRRN – This promotion’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio stations and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate families” include spouses, grandparents, parents, children and grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
- TRRN disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection and acts of God or otherwise. Participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment
- To the extent permitted by law the TRRN will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of the prizes.
- By participating, all winners grant TRRN exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- All personal details provided to participate in these promotions will be held by TRRN for the purpose of this promotion and entries may be used by the TRRN for future promotional and marketing purposes, unless otherwise advised by entrants.
- TRRN reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a TRRN rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
- No purchase is necessary to win.
- Allow two weeks for the delivery of prizes.
- If entry to this competition is being made online (eg via www.rebelfm.com.au and/or www.thebreeze.com.au), by completing an entry, in addition, the participant agrees to be bound by the website general Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event of conflict between these Competition Terms and Conditions and the website Standard Terms and Conditions of Use, the specific Competition Terms and Conditions will prevail. Rules may be amended from time to time by employees of TRRN.
- TRRN reserves the right to discontinue a promotion at any stage.
- The Promoter is The Rebel Radio Network Ltd 4/168 Siganto Drive Helensvale QLD 4212.
- Some competitions on the websites are only open to certain regions. Please ensure you have the correct region where you live selected in the top right-hand corner of the home page.
- Where stipulated on the promotion’s website page, you MUST answer your phone when you are called by the on-air team to be eligible for your prize – if you don’t answer their phone call, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to the person who answers their phone.
- If you have won a prize from TRRN, you can not win again for at least four weeks.
REBEL FM CHARITY RIDE PARTICIPANT WAIVER INDEMNITY FORM
Rebel Radio Network Pty Ltd
I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND KEEP INDEMNIFIED to the full extent permitted by the law the indemnities and each of them in the following manner:
That I participate in the meeting/ride at my sole risk and responsibility.
That I accept the venue as it stands with all or any defects hidden or exposed.
That I indemnify and hold harmless the indemnities, their respective servants, agents, against any actions, costs, losses or claims which may be made by me or my equipment whether caused by negligence, breach of contract or in another manner whatsoever.
I AGREE TO RELEASE to the full extent permitted by law the indemnities and each of them all liability to me for any claim, loss, damage, cost or expense (whether arising under statute, from negligence, personal injury, psychological trauma, death, property damage or infringement of third party or otherwise) that arises as a result of any act, matter or thing done, permitted or omitted to be done, or which is in any way connected with my presence at or involvement in the event.
NB: In plain language this means that you have AGREED to participate in this charity ride willingly and if anything happens to you/your personal being and belongings, including any form of vehicle transportation in this ride you acknowledge that anyone working for the Rebel Radio Network Pty Ltd (this includes all family, friends workers and anyone connected with the running of this event) are exempt and not liable now or in the future for any claims whatsoever for any accident happening on this day.
By agreeing to this contract to participate in the Rebel Radio Network Pty Ltd charity ride you acknowledge and agree to all legal terms and conditions associated with this ride.